LEED Green Associate Exam Prep Course
6/15/2013 - 6/15/2013
808 Ridge Avenue
Pittsburgh PA 15212
June 15, 2013
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
GBA and CCAC are proud to host this special two-day LEED Green Associate%AE Exam Study Course. The instructor for the course will be Janel Everly, LEED AP BD%2BC.
This two-day workshop teaches participants the core concepts within the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) LEED certification program, and help participants effectively navigate multiple documents referenced by LEED rating systems.
Through interactive learning and real-time customized project examples participants will be prepared to successfully pass the LEED Green Associate exam. Our approach to teaching addresses adult education and follows up with effective study guides and exam prep material. The Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) has created the LEED Green Associate credential, which denotes basic knowledge and understanding of green design, construction and operations. The LEED Green Associate examination is designed to test general knowledge of green building practices and how to support other professionals working on LEED projects. The Green Associate credential also serves as the first step for professionals pursuing a LEED AP Specialization.
Value for the Attendee:
- The LEED Green Associate is designed to be of interest and value for all personnel - accountants to planners and contractors to facility managers- with responsibilities for the success of any green building project.
- Credentialed staff will feel empowered to oversee and manage consultants who are hired to guide the LEED certification process
What you will learn:
- Synergistic Opportunities and the LEED Application Process
- Project Site Factors
- Water Management
- Acquisition, Installation and Management of Project Materials
- Stakeholder Involvement in Innovation
- Project Surroundings and Public Outreach
Preparation to successfully sit for the USGBC’s LEED Green Associate credential exam Please register through the CCAC website here:http://shopcommunityed.ccac.edu/Courses/Green%5FTechnology/LEED%5FGreen%5FAssociate%5FPrep%5FCou.aspx
If you are a GBA member - the study guide "LEED Ready Green Associate" (a $50 value) is included in the registration fee.